As I look forward to 2018, I am reminded to review what I accomplished in 2017!
- Artisan Angela was born – February 2017
- Left my full-time job to focus on Artisan Angela – May 2017
- Traveled to Atlanta, Washington DC, Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, California and wrote 10 travel posts
- Created and published 23 NEW recipes
- Minimized my home in every room eliminating thousands of items and wrote 5 blog posts describing the process
- Spent countless quality hours with my children creating lasting memories
I’d say 2017 was a huge success. I have received many texts, phone calls, and notes thanking me for inspiring people to try a new recipe, to exercise, or to get rid of the clutter in their homes. I have heard from several of you that you got the courage to make job changes, take risks, or to just say no.
All of that feedback makes me feel that I am on the right track. I love inspiring people to try new things, to reach further, to not be afraid.
I am very excited to see what 2018 brings.
Please, if you like reading my blog, sign up via the button at the top of the page and get an email whenever I write a new post.
Love to all!